Virtual Customer Service Operator
Salem , VA
Posted 2 days ago
Apply Now Processing...
Apply Now Processing...
Introduction Do you have the career opportunities as a Virtual Customer Service Operator you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Work from Home which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Benefits Work from Home, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
• Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
• Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
• Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
• 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
• Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
• Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
• Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
• Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
• Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
• Colleague recognition program
• Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
• Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Virtual Customer Service Operator where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications The Virtual Customer Service Operator is r esponsible for placing outbound calls to consumers and gaining approval from right party consumer to transfer the call to a Customer Service Professional within the Collections department for patient account servicing or leaving a verbal message with a person/answering machine . This position will require you to be on the phone 95% of your work day.
What You Will Do in this Role:
• Represent organization as a top-notch service-oriented business
• Transfer consumer to appropriate parties , once approval has been obtained
• Leave message when caller not available
• Use judgment in escalating unresolved issues to management
• Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement"
• Attend Privacy and Security Training, as required by the HIPAA Awareness Program and comply with all guidelines, policies and procedures to assure sensitive or confidential information is protected in accordance with the HIPAA rules and regulations
• Adhere to and support organizational IT&S stan dards, policies, and procedures
• Adheres to Code of Conduct
• P erform other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Previous Call Center with heavy phone experience preferred
• Work from home employees are required to have wired high speed internet 25 MB Download and 6 MB download. No Wifi .
provides full-service revenue cycle management, or total patient account resolution, for HCA Healthcare. Our services include scheduling, registration, insurance verification, hospital billing, revenue integrity, collections, payment compliance, credentialing, health information management, customer service, payroll and physician billing. We also provide full-service revenue cycle management as well as targeted solutions, such as Medicaid Eligibility, for external clients across the country. Parallon has over 17,000 colleagues, and serves close to 1,000 hospitals and 3,000 physician practices, all making an impact on patients, providers and their communities.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do." - Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Virtual Call Transfer Specialist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to: Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect. Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Apply Now Processing...
As soon as possible
Employment Term and Type
Regular, Full Time
High School or Equivalent