• Cybersearch, Ltd.
• Roanoke, VA
$80 - $90
Contract: Independent, Corp-To-Corp, W2, 2 Week(s)
• No Travel Required
Job Description Windows Server Administrator- engineer
As a Windows Server Administrator/engineer you will be responsible for ensuring the secure and efficient operation of Windows servers and systems in a variety of environments, including on-premises and cloud-based Microsoft products. Tasks will include design, migration, documentation and subsequent installation, configuration and support of infrastructure required to sustain the various phases of server and storage implementation, from development through to live transition and support, Disaster Recovery design and maintenance to include yearly testing or as required.
• Must have 5+ years' experience Windows Server 2016+ Systems Administration
• 3+ yrs of WIN migration experience inclusive of creating, configuring, and migrating virtual Windows servers and endpoints using VMWare. • Develop Windows Server 2016 or 2019 OS deployment script on Lenovo server
• Develop Windows Server 2016 or 2019 configuration script, such as Hyper-V, print server, folder permission.
• Develop automated Windows Server deployment process with Windows Admin Center (WAC)
• Create Hyper-V Windows VM template
• Should have Power Shell scripting
• Migrate & Managing Windows servers and systems from WIN 2016 to include Azure, Server 2019, Windows 10 & 11, InTune, Endpoint Manager, and other Microsoft products.
• Migrate servers from Server 2016 to 2019 and migrate some server systems to cloud environments such as Azure or AWS.
• Ensuring the security of Windows servers and systems by implementing security patches, secure configuration settings, endpoint detection and response, and anti-malware solutions.
• Maintain identity and access management using Active Directory both on-premises and in the cloud.
• Adheres to organizational processes and procedures.
• Report project status as required for all recurring and non-recurring efforts.
• Work under minimal direction and independently determine and develop an approach to solutions.
• Current Microsoft certifications, such as Azure Security Engineer Associate, Cybersecurity Architect Expert, Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate, Security Administrator Associate, etc.
Report this job • Dice Id: cybersea
• Position Id: 16393