Requisition ID: 154479
Posting Locations: Roanoke
Pay Range: $16.00 - $17.23 , depending on experience
Rate Frequency: Hourly
Click here to view a Day in the Life of our Teammates!
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards , competitive pay , career advancement and growth opportunities .
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
• Paid Training
• Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
• 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
• Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
This position has a 12 hour shift with hours of 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM rotating days every two weeks with every other weekend off.
The Operator Manufacturing I is responsible for performing various tasks to operate and monitor assigned production equipment following established procedures and guidelines, while adjusting machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications, and in a timely fashion.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Performs necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on assigned equipment
• Operates assigned equipment and monitors equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops
• Communicates with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials
• Performs housekeeping and sanitations
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment
• Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs., stand on feet for prolonged periods of time and climb stairs as needed
• Weekend work will be required, including some holidays as scheduled to support customer demand
• Equipment noise is elevated requiring the use of hearing protection
• Seasonal temperatures can be expected
• High school diploma or GED
Noisy, wet, and extreme temperature environment
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.