Requisition ID 2023-97116
Talent Areas Receiving
Position Type Full-Time
The Fresh Market & You:
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests, and we are looking for a new team member who will commit to helping us deliver on this mission.
Our added benefits for joining The Fresh Market team
• Team Member discount of 30%
• Early Earn Wage Access ( You can access up to 50% (max $500) of your earned wages on-demand per pay period)
• 401K contribution and company match
• Financial Wellness Program
• Personal time off and additional time off purchase plans are available
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance for individual, spouse, partner, and family
• Discounts on pet insurance, daycare, event tickets, and many more.
About the Position:
As the Receiving Specialist , you are provid ing first-class guest service while processing all products that come into the store. This role has various physical and administrative responsibilities, from deliveries to stock replenishment to price audits . As part of your store’s team, you will also assist other departments with inventor y management.
What You'll Do:
• Manage various backroom activities such as product orders, deliveries, replenishing stock , and analyzing reports associated with merchandise goods
• Review and reconcile deliveries, bill of ladings, and invoices, and resolve any issues
• Conduct scheduled and random price audits
• Assist in other departments with inventories; enforce and follow department practices regarding rotation, stocking, and the unloading of products, first in-first out, to ensure freshness and excellent quality
• Assist in ensuring backroom adherence to all safety requirements and protocols, including food safety, per T he Fresh Market policies, and per law.
This position requires the willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, days, evenings, and holidays.
• 3 plus years of experience in retail, restaurant, or hospitality field
• 1 plus years of leadership experience
• Must be at least 18 years of age
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
The Fresh Market is a proud, equal-opportunity employer that is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.
Reasonable Accommodation: Consistent with applicable laws, The Fresh Market will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to The Fresh Market. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
The statements in this job posting describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role but are not all-inclusive. The Fresh Market looks forward to talking with interested candidates to share additional details about the applicable responsibilities, duties, and skills required
Email this opportunity to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS