Outside Sales Representative
NFIB Rocky Mount, VA (Onsite) Full-Time
Apply on company site
NFIB has been fighting for independent business owners for over 79 years. We are the Voice of Small Business in Washington, D.C., and in all 50 state capitals. NFIB is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, and member driven organization.
Do you have a passion for making a difference for small business in your community? Are you looking for a career with unlimited income potential? Is company culture important to you? This is a career opportunity for high achievers including military veterans.
NFIB was chosen as a Glassdoor Top 50 Best Places to Work. We are committed to a culture that encourages personal development and career advancement opportunity. A career with NFIB provides a flexible work/life balance while still maintaining full-time effort in the field.
We are seeking individuals who are results-focused, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and exceptional work ethic to prospect, conduct face-to-face cold calls, and enroll new members.
* W-2, 100% commission with monthly and quarterly bonuses + full benefits (medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, and more)
* $75,000 - $90,000 typical first year earnings
* On track earnings range from $90,000 - $200,000 per year
* UNCAPPED earning potential (Straight Commission)
* 40% of our sales force earns 6-figures with the top 10% earning over 200k
* Training Pay: $800/week for the first three weeks (or commissions, whichever is greater)
* Monthly Mileage reimbursement
We educate small business owners through in-person prospecting (no appointment setting) using NFIB's success-proven verbatim sales presentation. It is a hunter/closer sales position using a one-call close with no account management. The ability to build quick rapport, deliver an engaging presentation, and close the sale with payment within 15 minutes is essential.
* Ability to memorize a 5-minute verbatim sales presentation
* Excellent communication skills & the ability to build rapport quickly
* Disciplined self-manager
* Confident in handling rejection
* Coachable to our sales process
* Intermediate technical skills
• Account Management
• Confident And Emotionally Stable
• Sales Presentation
• Sales Process
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply on company site
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
Job ID: 2494874026
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.