Business Intelligence Analyst
Grapevine, TX, USA Req #2934
Tuesday, May 23, 2023
For Earth For Life
The Business Intelligence Analyst is a full-time, permanent position for people interested in working in Data and Analytics. Global focus has shifted from big iron to big data and Kubota has embraced a future where digital services create improved outcomes for our society. Our Digital Earth initiative is at the forefront of this shift – creating new digital solutions to address complex problems simply and reliably using data analytics.
What will you do?
• Build a global network of contacts working out of the Grapevine, TX office
• Providing database analysis and management, communication, business writing, reporting and analysis
• Create technology-enabled services to improved outcomes for our customers and communities
• Develop proof of concepts, prototypes, services, APIs and other digital solutions
• Developing internal toolsets to support and assist in the creation of business insights
• Acting as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for any BI/Data requirements
• Assisting in the development and delivery of ad-hoc data analysis and BI reporting requests
• Thriving in a team-based environment while staying self-motivated and entrepreneurial in thought
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, IT, with a focus on research and analysis from an accredited college/university or related quantitative discipline
• Knowledge of applied statistical analysis, modeling techniques, and data visualization methods
• Ability to demonstrate algorithm development and predictive modeling to solve problems
• Proficiency in programming languages SQL, R, Python, and/or DAX
• IoT, eCommerce, or Revenue Growth analytics experience
What You'll Get
At Kubota, you own your career and have opportunities to meaningfully contribute to a world class global company. We foster an inclusive team environment where people are encouraged to explore, create and deliver new ideas and methods to solve real world problems using data. Benefits offered to full-time employees include:
• Flexible work arrangements
• Highly competitive base pay
• Savings & retirement benefits (401k)
• Retirement Profit Sharing Program
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• Short and long-term disability coverage
• Paid parental leave
• Relocation benefits
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Tuition assistance
• On-site gym at our Grapevine, TX office
The information provided in the description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents within the classification. This description is not intended to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of employees assigned to this job/classification. This job is intended to include the current essential functions of the job. Management reserves the right to add or modify the duties and responsibilities and to designate other functions as essential at any time.
Kubota is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
• Job Family Non-Warehouse Exempt
• Pay Type Salary
• Grapevine, TX, USA
Share this job: