HealthCare Support is actively seeking a Physical Therapist within Home Health for a 13-week contract located in Grapevine, Texas.
Looking for a Physical Therapist opportunity but this isnâ€™t it? Feel free to still apply, and one of our Skilled Nursing Recruiters will work to find the right travel opportunity for you!
Requirements of this Physical Therapist Role:
• Active Physical Therapist license
• 1+ year of experience within Home Health
• BLS Certification from the American Heart Association
Benefits of this Physical Therapist Role:
• Traveler Weekly Compensation: $2572 gross weekly pay to include a $1652 non-taxed stipend
• Local Hourly Rate: $51-53/hour
• Up to $500 travel reimbursement paid out first check!
• Overtime and Loyalty bonuses
• License and certification reimbursements
• Immediate enrollment in health insuranceÂ
• Job staffing in all 50 states
• Quality support from single point of contact
• Streamlined on-boarding process
• Join a leading healthcare organization with nearly 20 yearsâ€™ success in the industry
Assignment Details for this Physical Therapist Role:
• 40 Hour schedules
• 5 number of 8 hour shifts â€“ days
• Possible On-Call
• 13-week contract
Interested in being Considered?
If you are seeking a Physical Therapist opportunity and would like to partner with an agency that will listen to your needs and travel goals, then HealthCare Support is the right place to be! We are proud of our candidate engagement and ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, and we would love to help get you on the road to your next great adventure.Â
Please send your most updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.