STATEMENT OF JOB:
Coordinate the delivery of services outlined in the individual service plans and monitor to ensure they meet the service and health needs of the residents and promote wellness. The HCD directs the nurses and certified nursing assistants within the community to maintain a high standard of care. Communicates in a professional manner and represents the Community in a positive way with the medical community, family members, and residents. The HCD is responsible for the regulatory compliance for the community. Works well with the management team to ensure overall resident satisfaction. The HCD possesses the qualifications and capabilities to assume the position of Administrator-in-charge when assigned.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Develops and maintains a working knowledge of all policies and procedures pertaining to the position, the department and the personnel.
* Develops and implements an active wellness program for the residents in conjunction with the Activity Department.
* Ensures continuity and consistency in the delivery and quality of services to meet the need and expectations of residents and families.
* Maintain a proactive approach regarding retention of residents by identification of those at risk, and enlisting needed services to prevent or resolve concerns in a timely manner.
* Lead weekly in-house care plan meeting with Executive Director, care associates, dietary, life enrichment, and marketing staff to discuss resident changes.
* Respond to resident emergencies and make appropriate decisions regarding the disposition of resident. Make required notifications to administration, physician, family and state agencies as appropriate.
* Participate in fire and emergency safety programs to ensure a safe working environment.
* Represents The Community in a positive and professional manner while conducting outreach programs and marketing the community.
* Develop systems, practices, policies and procedures which ensure resident privacy and compliance with all applicable federal and state regulations.
* Conduct interviews with prospective residents to determine appropriate level of care.
* Develops a plan of care to meet the needs of each resident.
* Maintains and audits resident records in an orderly manner, which ensures that all required documentation is present and accurate.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Additional Job Details
* 401k + Fulltime & Part-time Benefits Packages
* Employee Referral Bonus + Incentives (free meals, movie tickets, dining, automotive deals, retail discounts, finance/legal, consulting, electronics, and more!)
* Training, Development & Career Laddering
* Great work-life balance
* Flexible Scheduling
* Telehealth + Flex Spending + Health Savings Account Options