Bakery Team Member
Requisition ID 2023-97007
Talent Areas Bakery Department
Position Type Part-Time
The Fresh Market & You:
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests, and we are looking for a new team member who will commit to helping us deliver on this mission.
This is specific to a closing shift and weekend availability
Our added benefits for joining The Fresh Market team
• Team Member discount of 30%
• Early Earn Wage Access ( You can access up to 50% (max $500) of your earned wages on-demand per pay period)
• 401K contribution and company match
• Financial Wellness Program
• Personal time off and additional time off purchase plans are available
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance for individual, spouse, partner, and family
• Discounts on pet insurance, daycare, event tickets, and many more.
About the Position:
We’re looking for team members who have the ability to work in any one of our departments, including Deli, Meat & Seafood, Bakery, Grocery, Produce & Floral, and our Front-End.
What You'll Do:
• Consistently provide excellent guest service, which includes:
• Engaging with our guests to learn their wants and needs so that you can help them create their meal solution
• Maintaining knowledge of products and weekly ad items throughout the store and working across departments to assist guests
• Create a hospitable shopping experience by merchandising and stocking our products and specialty items throughout the day, while also making sure nearby guests are assisted
• Gather shopping carts from the parking lot and assist in general housekeeping duties throughout the store
• Present self in a professional manner, including adhering to uniform standards
To meet the needs of our stores, guests, and teams, this position requires the willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, days, evenings, and holidays.
• A passion for providing extraordinary service
• At least 1 6 years of age
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
The Fresh Market is a proud, equal-opportunity employer that is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.
Reasonable Accommodation: Consistent with applicable laws, The Fresh Market will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to The Fresh Market. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
The statements in this job posting describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role but are not all-inclusive. The Fresh Market looks forward to talking with interested candidates to share additional details about the applicable responsibilities, duties, and skills required
Email this opportunity to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS