Advanced Racking & Solar is a family owned business. We have focused on racking solutions for the PV industry. With the opening of our new facility just outside of Roanoke, VA we expanded our services to increase our presence in the state of VA. As a small business, you will be exposed to multiple layers of the company as well as provided an opportunity to share ideas and input. Our goal is hire employees who enjoy working and want to have a career.
*Position Description*: Please only apply for this position if you have at least one (1) year of solar installation experience. Advanced Racking seeks the services of a technically oriented individual to support the installation and implementation of solar energy systems. The position will be based in Troutville, VA. The ideal candidate has worked for a Solar Installation company and has extensive experience with PV systems, preferable both commercial and industrial. The employee will work with team members and customers to achieve company goals. Must be comformable working on rooftops and in safety gear.
ideally candidate has experiece iwth foundations and the carport constrution process.
The employee will work with Operations and Engineering if necessary to finalize project details and communicate expectations. Seeking employees who want to learn, grow, and help make the company and others better.
* Self-starter attitude with a strong commitment to achieving goals.
* Safety oriented and knowledgeable of NEC 690 / code requirements.
* Comfortable working as part of team.
* Enjoy a fast-paced environment, ie. the Solar Coaster.
* High technical aptitude.
* Organized, responsible, and dependable – under promises and over delivers.
* Responds well to direction and feedback.
* Independent, knows how to leverage resources and find solutions.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Prefer OHSA certifications and equipment operator experience.
* Review and deduct critical information from layouts and customer submitted details.
* Determine the best racking solution based on customers needs, complete the in house estimation process, create the Estimate, and present it to the customer / prospect.
* Leverage engineering drawings and company resources to answer technical questions and troubleshoot issues.
* Use CRM based Project Management software to manage multiple projects at one time in an organized and efficient manner.
* Speak directly with customers and follow-up as necessary.
* Conform to company processes of the sales support cycle, documentation, and work flows.
* Assist in the implementation of collateral and provide input for marketing related activities.
* Perform / assist value add processes for Sales, Operations, Design, and Fabrication.
* Identify potential issues and present solutions to prevent roadblocks.
* Embrace company culture and goals to create a rewarding and successful work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
The company value individual freedom while respecting others rights. We follow the recommendations of the state of VA.
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Construction Experience: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Troutville, VA 24175
Compensation and Hours
Salary Range: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00 Year Benefits Provided: Not Available Other Benefits: Not Available Type of Job: Regular
View what local employers are paying Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations