3517 Aerial Way Dr, Roanoke, Virginia 24018
117 Vista Center Dr,Ste A, Forest, Virginia 24551
Inside Sales Representative - Roanoke, Virginia Market
Location: Roanoke regional market & surrounding, Roanoke, VA
Role: Full-Time Opportunity (with benefits)
At Carrier Enterprise (CE) , we proudly distribute industry leading Carrier, Bryant, Payne and other brands of HVAC and Refrigeration equipment, as well as a full-line of aftermarket parts, supplies, and accessories. As a joint venture between Watsco and Carrier, we are part of one of the largest HVAC Distribution Network in North America.
CE has approximately 200 locations throughout 28 states, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean, Latin America, Mexico and Canada. We strive to deliver the best products with best-in-class customer service.
Mission : At CE, our associates create an exceptional customer experience by providing innovative solutions to propel business forward. We accomplish this by exemplifying our core values...safety, integrity, teamwork, innovation, service-minded, and community oriented.
As an Inside Sales Representative , you will be providing pre- and post-order support to key dealers, as well as the local sales team, within the designated Roanoke/Lynchburg/Christiansburg/Bedford and surrounding market areas. You will seek new business opportunities by responding to sales leads and targeting underserved markets who can benefit from our vast array of HVAC products and other critical solutions.
The position is an integral part of the overall customer relationship. Customer contact will take place via incoming and outbound calls, digital channels, and indirectly through inside support of the sales team - it's a team effort.
• Provide superior engagement for sales follow-up and customer service to both external and internal customers:
• Assist with the maintenance and follow-up of open customer orders/sales support.
• Provide technical post-sale support to the sales organization, including monitoring shipping, delivery and return status, as required.
• Handle incoming customer requests for orders and product information (equipment specifications and applications).
• Work with customers, sales, and internal/external suppliers to resolve issues as they arise.
• Work with Warranty Team to support customer claims and questions as needed.
• Support add-on sales opportunities when receiving and processing customer orders.
• Drive technology and tool adoption within customer groups and sales channels to utilize tools such as (training on tools is available:
• WATSCO Ventures technology suite- Easy Stock, On Call Air, Housecall Pro, Credit for Comfort
• Utilize eComm tools-- Website and Mobile App, Salesforce
• Utilize Contractor Assist -- Pick-up Express
• Demonstrated performance history and knowledge of the HVAC industry. A working knowledge of residential and commercial products, including replacement configurations, substitutions, and sell-up strategies, is highly desired.
• Highly motivated self-starter, able to work with minimal direction required from management.
• High sense of urgency, team-oriented, and strong interpersonal skills.
• PC and common software literacy required.
• Must possess desire to succeed and learn for future growth and development.
• Excellent customer relations and customer service skills.
• Ability to actively problem-solve and innovate when information not readily available.
• Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and possess excellent organizational skills.
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, complete with ability to follow through.
• Learn and adhere to posted CE Team A7 Principles and ensure 100% Customer Satisfaction in each transaction.
Carrier Enterprise (CE) is a subsidiary of the largest independent HVAC/R distribution company in the world, Watsco, Inc. At CE we proudly distribute industry leading brands such as Carrier, Bryant, Payne, GREE and other brands of HVAC and Refrigeration equipment, as well as a full-line of aftermarket parts, supplies and accessories. CE has approximately 200+ locations throughout 28 states, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean, Latin America, Mexico and Canada with over 2,000+ employees. Our vast footprint, inventory and e-Commerce platform allows us to provide our customers with best in class service when they need it and where they need it.
Carrier Enterprise is dedicated to providing Comfort Excellence to the HVAC/R industry. Our vision for Carrier Enterprise is simple...to become a world-class distribution company, and achieve differentiation through the relentless pursuit of service excellence. Our customers and our employees make the difference. We have vast opportunities at our stores, distribution centers, field offices, business units and Headquarter location. We embrace the diverse experiences, backgrounds, knowledge and ideas that make up our company culture. Those experiences only strengthen our teams and our business. From our retail locations to our e-Commerce and mobile platforms our team has the tools to help you grow your career at Carrier Enterprise. See where your drive will take you!
Find out more about CE at .
CE offers a competitive total pay (plus bonus on sales incentives) and benefits package inclusive of health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k).
Education and Experience:
• Associate level degree preferred. Bachelor's degree or higher a plus, but not required. Note - CE offers excellent tuition reimbursement programs to support continuing education
• Minimum 2+years of experience or greater within the HVAC industry, wholesale distribution sales, or other similar service-related experience.
• Excellent customer service skills, verbal and written skills, organizational skills.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid Driver's License.
• Must be available 2 weekends during the fall for Annual Inventory.
• Ability to work effectively in both remote and in-office environments.
Learn more about our company and team at and
Carrier Enterprise offers a competitive total pay and benefit package including tuition reimbursement, health and dental care, PTO, paid holidays, 401k, employee discount programs and more.
All applicants applying for employment must be authorized to work in the United States. CE supports a preemployment background check and drug screen for all associates.
Carrier Enterprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
sales sell business development marketing market relationship communication sharing training B2B team value product margin cost quote rfp inside sales outside sales wholesale commercial proposal business HVAC ductless air handling air conditioner conditioning heating cooling mini split parts brand Roanoke Lynchburg Radford Christiansburg Blacksburg Troutville Bedford Botetourt Cave Spring Salem Vinton Hollins
Carrier Enterprise is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Compensation and Hours
Salary Range: Not Available DOE (Depends on Experience) Benefits Provided: Not Available Other Benefits: Not Available Full or Part Time: Full Time (30 Hours or More) Job Duration: Over 150 Days Type of Job: Regular
Shift: Not Applicable
Hours per Week:
Hours Not Specified
View what local employers are paying Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products