LHH is actively looking for a Payroll Specialist to work for a client on a direct hire bias.
Title : Payroll Specialist
Duration : Direct Hire
Pay : $60,000K - $70,000K annually
Schedule : M-F, 8AM-5PM
Address : 100% ONSITE - Grapevine, TX 76051
Bachelor's degree preferred!
3- 5 years of previous payroll and HR experience
Paylocity experience is NEEDED!
Advanced - Microsoft Excel
Experience with working in payroll with 200 EE or more
Construction and Building Materials industry experience is a plus!
• Process bi-weekly employee payroll ensuring accuracy.
• Ensure data integrity of all payroll runs and transactions.
• Verify all overtime hours with the appropriate management personnel prior to payroll run.
• Provides reports for Workers Comp audits on a semi-annual basis.
• Prepare payroll Journal Entry for posting.
• Review General Ledger vs. Payroll Budget monthly for variances.
• Point of contact for payroll related items (hours, bonuses, commission, PTO, etc.).
• Stay abreast of federal and state regulations and changes that impact payroll
• Provide payroll reports and guidance for each department manager as it relates to the budget and needs of each respective department.
• Maintain adequate records for Sales staff that tracks commission, backlog, and Draw Balances.
• Track requirements, documentation and payouts of various bonus plans and incentive pay for the Company. Audit each plan and payout to ensure compliance and proper calculations for each approved plan.
• Meet with new hires to review payroll process.
• Assist HRM with Open Enrollment and Benefit Administration.
• Provide backup for the Human Resources Manager.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Intermediate level Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
• Collaboration/Team Work
• Communications – Verbal & Written
• Continuous Learning and Self Development
• Strong Customer Service Skills
• Embraces Differences
• Problem Solving with Results-Driven Mindset
• Professional Integrity
• Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
• Experience with Paylocity HRIS
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Candidate must have a clear understanding of debits, credits, and interpretation of financial statements, as well as an understanding of tax accounting and reporting, and must be very organized, detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.lhh.com/us/en/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
$70000 per YEAR Employment Type: DIRECT HIRE