Job Title: Data Support Clerk - Part time Wage/Hour Status: Non-Exempt/233 Days
Reports to: Data Systems Administrator Pay Grade: Technology 2
Dept./School: Technology Services Date Revised: 08/2018
Responsible for providing support to users of the district information system for student and business services (Skyward). Support includes but is not limited to, report writing, data extraction and delivery, remote and local troubleshooting, and general assistance within the supported systems.
High School diploma or equivalency
Two to three years’ experience with the following:
A school district enterprise resource planning system (preferably Skyward)
A student information system (preferably Skyward).
TEA systems including but not limited to TREx, TEAL, etc
Customer service orientation
Effective interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
Initiative and problem-solving skills
Strong client-facing and communication skills
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
• Provide first level support for employees in relation to the finance system, which includes purchasing, accounts payable, payroll.
• Provide first level support for employees in relation to the student system, which includes grade book, course scheduling, running transcripts, etc.
• Provide first level support for employees in relation to the human resources system, which includes, substitute tracking, true time, time off etc.
• Assist employees with issues related to supported systems and serve as a liaison between the employees and the various support vendors.
• Meet with new employees to present/explain how to use Skyward, TEAL TREx, etc.
• Assist the PEIMS Coordinator in routine and day-to-day tasks.
• Assist employees with answers to routine questions related to the department.
• Assist employees with Employee Access questions.
• Participate in meetings and training as designed by District staff.
• Maintain the confidentiality of data.
• All other duties as assigned
Personal computers, laptops, mobile computing devices, telecommunications equipment, networking equipment, wireless access devices, audio/video equipment and other peripheral devices.
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time; have the dexterity of hands and fingers for keyboarding and other job functions; able to bend at the waist, kneel or crouch; able to lift, carry, push and/or pull items of up to 50lbs.
Primary Location Administration Building Salary Range $95.31 / Per Day Shift Type Part-Time