At the Tom James Company, an Office Professional supports our sales team members, store leaders, and key organizational leaders fulfilling our mission to be a global leader in the fashion industry. An Office Professional is a valued member of the Tom James support team .
We are seeking a proactive, results-oriented individual to provide general support to our Roanoke, VA office. This position is full time at 40 hours per week with starting pay of $17.00 - $18.00 per hour based on experience. Our business hours are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Regular onsite attendance required.
We are looking for someone who is available to start immediately.
• Entering Order Tickets, Customer Order Forms, and customer payments daily
Receiving & Shipping
• Unpacking received shipments daily
• Prepping and steaming (if necessary) garments for delivery; placing on proper Sales Professionals rack
• Processing returns, remakes and alterations
• Prepares all clothing for delivery by sales professional
• Picks up and delivers client items as needed
• Entering all alteration instructions into the proprietary system
• Delivering/picking up garments to/from outside (contract) tailors
• Compiling Alteration Expense Summary for in-house tailors and sending to Accounting
• Answering incoming phone calls and giving messages to Sales Professional
• Checking store e-mail daily and giving all information to the proper person(s)
• Bank Deposits/Errands
• Makes follow-up calls to factories, customers, and corporate office
• Performing other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Experience with social media platforms for marketing and research purposes
• Extensive knowledge of computer, Microsoft Office software and Google Docs
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, prioritize multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines
• Strong organizational skills
• Valid Drivers License required (exception: large metropolitan cities)
Powered by JazzHR
no requirements Employment Type: OTHER