Position Type Regular Part-Time
Location Address 4515 Brambleton Ave
Location City & State US-VA-Roanoke
Workplace Category On-site
Phlebotomist I – Roanoke,VA - Monday-Wednesday 8:00am-13:00pm Thursday 12:00pm - 5:30pm
• Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision for FT
• 15 PTO days first year
• Annual Bonus Opportunity
• 401K matching
• Tuition Reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs for FT employees who work 30+ hours
• Opportunities for career advancement
• Training provided!
Job Accountabilities (Responsibilities):
• Collect specimens according to established procedures. This includes, but not limited to: drug screens, biometric screening and insurance exams.
• Administer oral solutions according to established training.
• Research test/client information and confirm and verify all written and electronic orders by utilizing lab technology systems, Client contact, and approved tools.
• Ability to navigate a computer and accurately enter data is a requirement to be successful in this role.
• Obtain identification and accurately enter billing information and collect payments when required, following corporate policies.
• Processing specimens including: labeling, centrifuging, aliquoting, freezing and preparing for transport as required by test order.
• Perform all non-patient facing duties, including inventory, stock supplies, sanitizing, filing, answering phones and utilizing email as appropriate.
• Read, understand and comply with departmental policies, protocols and procedures.
• Assist with compilation and submission of statistics and data when required.
• Maintain all appropriate phlebotomy logs in a timely manner and based on frequency, such as maintenance logs and temperature logs.
• Complete online and in person training courses timely.
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. All duties and requirements are essential job functions.]
• One-year phlebotomy experience preferred.
• Customer service in a retail or service environment preferred.
• Keyboard/data entry experience.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Medical training: medical assistant or paramedic training preferred.
• Phlebotomy certification preferred. Required in California, Nevada, and Washington.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / Citizenship.
Apply for this job online Apply
Make a Referral Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS