Job Locations USA-VA-Roanoke
Job Opening Post Information* : Posted Date 4 hours ago (5/19/2023 4:34 PM)
Requisition ID 2023-217623
# of Openings 1
Job Category (Portal Searching) Culinary - Food Services
Salary Starting at $12.00 / hour
No experience needed! Apply today.
Atria Senior Living has immediate openings for Servers to join our waitstaff. As a part of our culinary team, you’ll make our residents feel like they’re dining in a restaurant – while you start a career with exceptional advancement opportunities, competitive pay, true work-life balance and great benefits*, including:
• P aid holidays and PTO
• Benefits include: Health / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
• 401(k) employer match
• T uition reimbursement
We provide all the training you’ll need, so no experience is required. To join the team at Atria as a Server, apply now.
*Eligibility may vary depending on full-time/part-time status and location
What you will do as a Server
• Set and clear tables, take residents’ dining orders and provide the highest level of customer service.
• Review menus with residents and acquaint new residents with dining at Atria.
• Assist with the preparation, delivery and cleanup of daily meals, banquets and special events.
• Create a strong sense of teamwork with your colleagues and positive relationships with residents.
• Clean and sanitize carpet, tables, chairs, condiment containers and equipment used in the dining room.
• No experience needed.
• On-the-job training – get paid to get trained!
Apply now to build your career with team Atria.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Starting at $12.00 / hour
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS