• Shift: 12-Hour Rotating Shift
• Position Type: Permanent
• Department: Manufacturing
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Complete all tasks as assigned by the Quality Department Leadership
• Perform all necessary quality audits on production activities
• Report any identified issue to appropriate personnel for prompt resolution
• Provide first-level support to Production Associates on various quality matters
• Provide training to Production Associates regarding product quality
• Perform data entry activities for different quality data reports as required in a timely and efficient manner
• Assist in developing and maintaining of Quality records and retention
• Communicate effectively with team leaders, supervisors and associates on other shifts regarding pertinent issues
• Provide support and communicate effectively with external Customer, Field Sales, Marketing, and Warranty personnel
• Work closely with departmental supervisor on priorities to eliminate obstacles that would prevent product in getting to the customer in a timely manner
• Provide support as needed to ensure 100% accuracy and ensure customer satisfaction
• Responsible for quality, productivity and safety in all given assignments
• Perform other related duties and assignments as required
• B.S. degree in mechanical or manufacturing engineering
• 2+ years in a leadership or managerial position
• Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain and teach methodologies
• Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures
Site Address: 433 N. Main St. Rocky Mount Virginia 24151
For more information, please call or text: 540-404-2314
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
I'm interested I'm interested