How You’ll Help Transform Healthcare:
Student Loan Forgiveness - Not-for-profit PSLF eligible employer (Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
$50K sign-on bonus FT/ $25K Part-time .
Employer Funded Pension Plan,
403 Retirement Savings Plan,
This excellent opportunity is available as a result of strategic expansion, and this is an opportunity to join a high functioning team providing great care to the communities they serve.
Plans and administers anesthesia and related care to patients upon request by patient’s physician to facilitate diagnostic, therapeutic, surgical or obstetrical procedures, according to the standards and principles of anesthesiology. Full scope of practice, to include regionals, peds, general surgery.
• Develops plan of anesthesia care for patient of all ages in coordination with an anesthesiologist or the patient’s physician.
• Implements and adjusts the anesthetic plan for patients of all ages to adapt to the patient’s response.
• Documents for patients of all ages the response to the anesthetic in a complete and accurate manner.
• Assures the safety of patients of all ages while undergoing the anesthetic care and when transferring the care of the patient to other qualified health care providers.
• Collaborates with and directs other health care personnel as related to administration of anesthesia care.
What We Require:
Education: Graduate of accredited school of professional nursing. Graduate of a Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Programs (COA) accredited school of nurse anesthesia education.
Licensure/Certification: Current licensure as a Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner-Nurse Anesthetist in the State of Virginia. Current certification or recertification as an active, practicing nurse anesthetist as granted by the National Board of Certification & Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA). Maintain current American Heart Associated (AHA) approved BLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications.
Other: Good communication and interpersonal skills.
This is Carilion Clinic ...
An organization where innovation happens, collaboration is expected and ideas are valued. A not-for-profit, mission-driven health system built on progress and partnerships. A courageous team that is always learning, never discouraged and forever curious.
Headquartered in Roanoke, Va., you will find a robust system of award winning hospitals, Level 1 and 3 trauma centers, Level 3 NICU, Institute of Orthopedics and Neurosciences, multi-specialty physician practices, and The Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine and Research Institute.
Carilion is where you can make your own path, make new discoveries and, most importantly, make a difference. Here, in a place where the air is clean, people are kind and life is good. Make your tomorrow with us.
Recruiter: ROBERT J WAY
Recruiter Phone: 540-224-5189
Recruiter Email: email@example.com
Referral Bonus Program Reward Amount (if eligible): $10,000.00
For more information, contact the HR Service Center at 1-800-599-2537.