AmeriStaff, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Material Handler to fill an opening with a manufacturer of powdered food products located in Rocky Mount, VA. The ideal candidates should have experience working in a manufacturing setting and experience as a material handler.
Benefits of the Material Handler
• Full Time.
• $14.00 /hour.
• 3rd Shift - 11:00pm - 7:30am
Responsibilities of the Material Handler
• Pulling and verifying materials and supplies on production orders.
• Maintain in-process inventory at work centers.
• Delivering open products for clients.
• Keep loading areas and machinery clean.
• Ensure product safety and quality.
Requirements of the Material Handler
• High School Diploma.
• Ability to lift 50lbs or more consistently.
• Organizational skills.
• Ability to read and analyze Information.
• Adept at handling multiple complex tasks simultaneously.
• Proficiency with prioritizing and meeting multiple deadlines.
• Excellent time management.
• Process improvement mindset.
• Knowledge of inventory control.
• Must be able to stand during shift hours.
Compensation and Hours
Salary Range: $14.00 (minimum) DOE (Depends on Experience) Benefits Provided: 401K, Dental, Holidays, Life Insurance, Medical, Sick Leave, Vacation Other Benefits: Not Available Full or Part Time: Full Time (30 Hours or More) Job Duration: Over 150 Days Type of Job: Regular
Shift: Not Applicable
Hours per Week:
Hours Not Specified
View what local employers are paying Laborers and Freight, Stock, and Material Movers, Hand