Customer Service Representative - Shentel Broadband - Rocky Mount, VA
Shentel Rocky Mount, VA (Onsite) Full-Time
Apply on company site
**Customer Service Representative - Shentel Broadband - Rocky Mount, VA**
Rocky Mount, VA 24151, USA Req #1980 Friday, January 7, 2022 Shenandoah Telecommunications Company (Shentel) provides broadband services through its high speed, state-of-the-art cable, fiber optic and fixed wireless networks to customers in the Mid-Atlantic United States. The Companys services include: broadband internet, video, and voice; fiber optic Ethernet, wavelength and leasing; and tower colocation leasing. The Company owns over 6,800 route miles of fiber and 223 macro cellular towers. For more information, please visit .
At Shentel, our mission is to enrich the lives of the customers we serve with the highest quality communication services. If this sounds like you, come be a part of our mission and join the growing Shentel Customer Care Team!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will play a pivotal role in the continued stability and growth of our organization by serving as a front-line representative for Shentel.
Our Customer Service Representatives are a part of a supportive, sales and service-oriented team that:
* Provides honest and committed customer care to fulfill customer needs and promote quality customer experiences
* Engages in real-time customer service that not only meets expectations but delivers an outstanding customer service experience
* Educates residential customers by answering billing as well as product and service questions
* Captures opportunities to offer new, additional, and upgraded services to new and existing customers
* Achieves profitable sales growth that allows you to earn commissions for the services you sell
How We Reward You
* Competitive base pay with the opportunity to earn uncapped commissions
* On the job training so that you can unlock your earning potential
* Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance with a company contribution toward the cost
* World class 401(k) up to 8% company contribution - to help you in the future
* Individual Development Plan to map your career path
* Paid time off plus 7 paid holidays
* Educational assistance to help you meet your academic goals
You Worked Hard For
* Your reputation as a successful customer service professional
* Your high school diploma or equivalent
* One year of customer service or call center experience
Its time to accept the challenge of providing an excellent customer experience. We are looking for motivated individuals who love a challenge and are ready to meet and exceed their goals.
*Shentel provides a drug-free workplace and is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.*
*If you require accommodation or assistance to complete the online application process, due to a medical condition or impairment, please contact a HR Representative at
or* [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative - Shentel Broadband - Rocky Mount, VA ** *. When you contact a HR Representative please identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will assist you promptly.*
*For technical issues with the website, please* *contact* [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative - Shentel Broadband - Rocky Mount, VA ** *.*
* Job Family Customer Service
* Job Function Incumbent Cable
* Pay Type Hourly
* Required Education High School
• Call Centers
• Customer Demand Planning
• Customer Experience
• Customer Service
• Hardworking And Dedicated
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply on company site
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
Job ID: U-98285901306
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.