Intrepid USA - Our vision makes a difference :
We are a top 10 national home healthcare company with an overall 50 year history of excellence driving our future vision forward. We are putting a dent in the homecare universe through our commitment to providing affordable, personalized, patient and family centered medical home healthcare, home hospice, private duty homecare and independent living support services delivered in a concierge style, on-demand to create an exceptional patient experience. What makes our vision different:
• Culture driven by servant based leadership with an inverted organization chart. Our clinical teams are at the top and our CEO is at the bottom supporting our organization
• Our Care Centers are not franchises. We have a National Support Center helping our Care Center leaders manage and drive their local “family business” style of operations, clinical and patient experience
• Our teams manage their local Care Centers where they are embedded in the fabric of the communities they serve
• We are committed to caring for our patients just as if they were our family
Why working here is awesome :
• Industry leading online training system and modules for continuing education thru Intrepid University
• Clinician centric WellSky EHR to improve clinical documentation quality and patient care
• Competitive pay with healthcare, dental, vision, pharmacy, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account benefits with affordable premiums for Full-time team members
• 401K available to all team members
• Supportive time away through PTO time and company paid holidays for Full-time team members
• Mobile benefits access, 98.6 telemedicine access, health education library and health cost estimator for Full-time team members.
• Company paid Life Insurance up to $50K and AD&D insurance with the option of additional affordable voluntary life and AD&D available for Full-time team members.
• Short and long term disability insurance available at affordable rates for Full-time team members.
• Talent science that improves the quality of our talent acquisition, recruiting process and team members
Great work you’ll do here :
The Patient Advocate will develop relationships with community referral base and potential referral sources to meet targeted financial objectives and annual budget. Complete a market analysis to use in developing and implementing marketing plans. Use the marketing plans to maintain and increase client/referral base.
• Collaborate with the Administrator and Regional Director of Sales to develop monthly sales plan that will assist in maintaining current client base and identifying potential referral sources
• Initiates and facilitates contracts with referral sources
• Develop and implement sales plans that are consistent with market analysis and reflect current potential referral sources
• Meet monthly Agency targeted Medicare admission goals
• Maintain a weekly call plan of targeted referral sources and manage time and resources to complete the plan
• Provide ongoing recommended enhancements to current services and development of new service/niche offerings
• Develop and maintain Physician, Hospital and Assisted Living Facilities profiles including background, contact history, objectives, referral trends etc.
• Maintain communication with referral sources to ensure customer satisfaction
• Research and maintain up-to-date information on market competitors including patient, census, referral source and marketing strategies
• Maintain open communication with the Administrator and Regional Director of Sales towards goals and challenges in the industry
• Act as a liaison between referral sources and agency staff to resolve service problems and maintain positive relations
• Participate in Weekly Sales/Operations meeting with Administrator and agency staff to discuss sales activity, potential problems and new opportunities
• Build relationships through networking with colleagues, clients and community organizations
• Promote Services through conventions, trade shows, public relations etc.
• Complete other assignments and duties as requested and assigned to accomplish the goals and objectives of the Company
What we’ll love about you :
• Passion and commitment to clinical excellence, quality and integrity
• Embracing and leading the patient care mission through providing an exceptional patient experience
• Positive attitude and ability to fit in as a collaborative team member for patient care
• Excellent interpersonal communication and patient/family engagement skills
• Outstanding business skills possessing superb leadership, strategic planning, and operations oversight
• Commitment to clinical documentation excellence and quality along with ability to educate and inspire others
• High energy, focus, work ethic, motivation and commitment to lifelong learning and growth
• Ability and demonstrated skills leading clinical and non-clinical teams through persuasiveness and credibility
• Experience with CRM and EHR systems
• Proficiency with federal, state and governing agency regulations for homecare and hospice
• Proven background providing clinical education and training to both clinical and non-clinical teams
• Knowledge and comfort level working with technology and enterprise wide support systems and tools
• Understanding and knowledge of statistical methods, Lean Six Sigma in Healthcare and TQM methods
• Successful management of a heavy volume of work, changing priorities as needed
• Excellent project management, program development and management skills
• Appropriate judgment and critical thinking in decisions that requiring consideration of regulatory compliance, customer service, patient welfare and company interests
• Outstanding presentation, writing and communication skills
• Strong ability to be the public face of the organization, and serve as an advocate for Home Healthcare, Home Hospice and other service lines
• Creative thinker who embraces thought leadership
• Capable of making tough decisions and willing to take responsibility for them.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, a health-related science (e.g., nursing, pharmacy) or the equivalent.
• Two (2) years’ of progress growth experience in sales and/or healthcare marketing, preferably in Hospice
• Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
Report this job