connectRN is an app created by a nurse, with nurses and aides’ needs in mind. Every day, connectRN helps thousands of nurses and aides find opportunities and share their stories with one another.
We’re building a nationwide community of nurses and aides to help you:
• Take control of your schedule. Find shifts, apply easily and work as much as you want.
• Get paid fast. Get your deposit the day after you work a shift with connectRN.
• Connect with the community. Share stories, ideas, and questions with a thriving community of your peers.
connectRN is hiring Registered Nurses (RN) who are looking for an opportunity to define their own career path, connect with a supportive community of caregivers, and increase their earning potential.
Pay and Compensation
You’ll earn a base hourly rate plus periodic bonuses ranging in amounts based on facility demand.
Additional compensation includes:
• 1.5X Holiday Pay
• 1.5X Overtime Pay for every hour worked over 40 hours per week
• Facility Referral Bonus when a facility you referred to connectRN becomes a partner
When you join connectRN, you become part of our community of clinicians, which comes with additional non-monetary benefits. These include:
• Access to our online community , The Beat, where you can connect with clinicians near you, read reviews of local facilities, access exclusive rewards, and more!
• connectRN branded scrubs so you can represent your new team.
• Scholarships and discounted education programs to a variety of online universities.
• Connector Rewards Program where you can cash in rewards points for cool products and more!
The RN working in the emergency department will be working in a fast paced environment. The nurse will be able to plan and implement the care of the patient across all processes of the patient care spectrum while in the ED. WIll need to have good communication skills and will be expected to collaborate with other departments in the hospital.
• 2 years of clinical experience with the last year in the ED setting
• Active RN license in the state of TN
• BLS (AHA or American Red Cross)
• ACLS (AHA or American Red Cross)
• PALS (AHA or American Red Cross)
• TNCC (preferred)
• CPI (preferred)
Report this job