Trusted is seeking an experienced allied health professional for this exciting travel assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel experience by enabling clinicians to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses and allied health professionals across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Declinations not accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
SNF experience preferred.
Covid test 72 hours prior to start date with results issued 48 hours prior to start date.
Guaranteed hours: 36 hours
2 references from last 12 months (Any reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• CCC-SLP (Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology)
• Skills Checklist: Yes
• References: Yes
• Certifications: Basic Life Support, Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology
• Job Type: Travel
• Nurse/Patient: – –
• Shift Type: Variable
• Contract Date: 2023-04-07
• Expected Length: 13 weeks
• Hours per Shift: 12
• Shifts per Week: 3
Report this job