Construction Laborer/Traffic Flagger
Floyd, VA 24091
Up to $14.50 an hour - Part-time
Read what people are saying about working here.
Up to $14.50 an hour
Pulled from the full job description
Full Job Description Company Description
Ownership. Trust. Teamwork.
• Consider yourself hard-working and dependable?
• Have great observation skills and consider safety a top priority?
• Want every workday and work environment to be different?
• Enjoy being outdoors?
• Enjoy working independently?
• Want to join a company that will help turn a job into a career without going to college?
If so, you should consider a career with AWP Safety!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING:
• Setting up safe work zones with proper equipment
• Communicating with your partner to keep everyone safe
• Controlling traffic flow with stop/slow paddles
• Providing outstanding service and protection to customers
• Receiving continuous development and guidance to turn an entry level opportunity into a long-term career.
Valid driver's license, comfortable standing 8-12 hours a day, lifting 50-60 lbs., working in all types of weather, and in traffic. Must be able to pass pre-employment screening including a drug test
WHAT WILL YOU GET:
• Competitive pay! Earn up to $14.50 an hour, with a guaranteed pay increase within your first year.
• Quick promotion opportunities for Protectors interested in doing more – you can become a Senior Protector within 4 months, and continue to grow to Lead Protector, Project Manager, or Manager with no college degree required.
• Company vehicle based on availability – AWP pays for gas and repairs; no more $4 a gallon gas prices out of pocket! *
• Paid, on-the-job training: ATSSA certification, defensive driver training, continued training throughout your career!
• Year-round work with overtime opportunities
• 401(k) for all team members after 90 days – Note: Union team members are not eligible for 401(k) participation.
• Rewarded for your hard work and loyalty
• Access to DailyPay: Make any day payday!
• Overtime opportunities
• $250 Referral Incentives
• Company vehicle for work related purposes only
AWP Safety is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Hiring Insights Job activity • Posted 1 day ago