We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members!
This is our Advantage:
• Weekly Pay!
• Must possess , at a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in social work or a bachelor’s degree in a human services field including but not limited to sociology, special education, rehabilitation counseling, and psychology
• Must have, at a minimum, one (1) year supervised social work experience in a health care setting working directly with residents
• Must have Long Term Care experience as well as behavioral Experience
Benefits and Perks:
• Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and vision
• 401K through Fidelity
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Educational and tuition opportunities
• Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major companies
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the COVID 19 vaccine
We are an equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.