How You’ll Help Transform Healthcare:
Sign on bonus of up to $10,000 and relocation assistance of up to $4,000 is available.
Here’s your opportunity to work in a challenging and impactful environment defined by compassion, innovation, and a deep commitment to your personal well-being and professional development. As a vital member of our team, you’ll play an important role in our patient care community. Within a setting renowned for clinical excellence, you will be responsible for applying prescribed ionizing radiation for radiological diagnosis to patients and performing accurate diagnostic procedures.
• Assess patients appropriately for the procedures ordered prior to, during, and after treatment according to Imaging Services/Departmental Guidelines.
• Operate highly specialized equipment, including radiographic, CR (Computed Radiography), DR (Digital Radiography), and PACS (Picture Archive Communication System).
• Perform IV contrast injections, urinary catheterizations, and/or other skills as required.
• Take part in the training of students and staff as assigned.
• Create a safe, comfortable and therapeutic environment for patients and families.
What We Require:
• High school graduate or equivalent required. Graduate of an approved School of Radiologic Technology required.
• Experience preferred, but not required
• ARRT registry or registry eligible.
• AHA BLS-HCP required.
• Effective interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills required. Must successfully complete orientation and competency validation for position.
This is Carilion Clinic ...
An organization where innovation happens, collaboration is expected and ideas are valued. A not-for-profit, mission-driven health system built on progress and partnerships. A courageous team that is always learning, never discouraged and forever curious.
Headquartered in Roanoke, Va., you will find a robust system of award winning hospitals, Level 1 and 3 trauma centers, Level 3 NICU, Institute of Orthopedics and Neurosciences, multi-specialty physician practices, and The Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine and Research Institute.
Carilion is where you can make your own path, make new discoveries and, most importantly, make a difference. Here, in a place where the air is clean, people are kind and life is good. Make your tomorrow with us.
Requisition Number: 139953
Employment Status: Full time
Location: VelocityCare - Westlake
Shift: Variable Hours
Shift Details: Sun-Sat 8a-8p, every other weekend and rotating holidays, travel to other VC locations required
Recruiter: REBECCA MINOR
Recruiter Phone: 540-983-4005
Recruiter Email: Rminor@carilionclinic.org
For more information, contact the HR Service Center at 1-800-599-2537.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Carilion Clinic is a drug-free workplace.