Virginia Farm Bureau desires to hire an Insurance Sales Agent to join our team in the Franklin County Farm Bureau Office located in Rocky Mount, VA.
If you are a driven, self-motivated, and goal-oriented individual, this position is for you! Candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills for building strong relationships and a desire to help and serve their community members and organizations.
Virginia Farm Bureau offers growth opportunities, lucrative benefits, paid holidays, 3 weeks Paid Time Off (increases annually with tenure), a dedicated sales and systems training team and an environment that recognizes, celebrates and rewards successes and achievements.
Our W-2 employee agents are provided an existing book of business to review and service, a base salary, commissions on new sales, numerous bonuses, and elaborate trips for top performers.
• Property & Casualty license and Life, Health & Annuities license, or ability to obtain these with Virginia Farm Bureau providing and paying for licensing training materials/class.
• Ask about our lucrative sign on bonus!
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written
• Good time management skills and the ability to work independently
• Prior sales experience (any industry) helpful but not required
• Goal-Oriented and driven to succeed
• Medical, vison and dental insurance on your first day
• Generous 401K program
• Group Life & Disability Insurance
• Generous Paid Time Off and Numerous Paid Holiday’s
• Health Savings Account and Flexible Savings Account