Our vision is loved brands, done sustainably, for a better shared future. We strive to provide cutting-edge excellence in ingredients, innovation, design, and marketing. As a Senior Sales Executive your responsibilities will include managing all aspects of customer's businesses including strategic assessment of the business, sales forecasting, conducting regular business reviews, managing senior level relationships, and effectively activating and implementing the beverage strategy. We are looking for people that have a passion for building relationships and are results driven and with a sales focus.
What You'll Do for Us
• Manages and leads collaborative business planning with the strategic goals to develop and execute annual business plans, develop key partnership initiatives, category programs to accurately forecast sales volume, revenue, and expenses.
• Conduct regular business reviews with customers to define business needs, issues faced and opportunities to develop viable solutions. Develop ongoing customer relationships with key members of the customer's organization, re-affirming strategies linked to needs and steward the business, operational goals.
• Ongoing assessment of account business plans including attainment of goals, success of key initiatives, major actions, key support needed, and new product recommendations.
• Develop relationships with all key decision makers, both internal and external.
• Collaborates and fosters relationships with our local bottling partners, senior level buyers, outlet management and distributors to build sales capability and facilitate stewardship discussions.
• Develops direct supply chain strategy and activation of initiatives for driving efficiencies across the Coca-Cola North America Product Supply and Foodservice distributors operations.
• Keeps abreast of competitive activities within the responsible geographies and communicates appropriate activity in a timely manner.
• Collaborates with cross-functional representatives to deliver the full depth and breadth of resources that result in mutual benefits/results.
• Share and collaborate on sales vision and strategic thinking to anticipate future needs and recommend business building ideas that will drive the business.
• Gather and analyze customer specific data (e.g., annual reports, 10K, store sales, store layout, check average, service history and traffic) to understand current economics and state of overall business.
Qualification & Requirements • Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required.
• 3+ years of successful sales account management experience.
• Experience with ongoing relationship building and the ability to identifying and addressing customer needs.
• Effective communication skills, technical presentation skills, sales negotiation and closing techniques.
• Proven track record of securing sales of various offerings, working with multiple levels of purchasing tier.
• Proven ability to identify customer needs based on feedback from the customer as well as through identification of opportunities through use of technical knowledge.
• Demonstrated sales lead development and account cultivation.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities without direct supervision.
What We Can Do For You • Iconic & Innovative Brands: Our portfolio represents over 250 products with some of the most popular brands in the world, including Coca-Cola, Simply, Fairlife & Topo Chico.
• Expansive & Diverse Customers: We work with a diversified group of customers which range from retail & grocery outlets, theme parks, movie theatres, restaurants, and many more each day.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors - curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws. no requirements Employment Type: OTHER