ProAmpac in Rocky Mount, VA is hiring a highly skilled & experienced Forklift Mechanic.
$2000 Referral Bonus | $250 Quarterly Attendance Bonus | Great Vacation | Encouraging Culture
Who we are looking for:
• Experienced forklift mechanic looking for an opportunity to work at a facility with collaborative culture and provide outstanding service, diagnosis, maintenance, and repair for all makes of forklifts and material handling equipment.
• A professional who can “troubleshoot” a wide background of forklift mechanical/electrical problems and repair them.
Does this sound like you? If you want to be part of a fast-paced growing industry and are positive, reliable & detail focused, we want to hear from you!
• Unique Niche Market and Company
• Leading global flexible packaging company producing essential items in a growing industry!
• Core Values: Integrity | Intensity| Innovation |Involvement| Impact
• The safety and health of our team is our top priority
• Collaborative and encouraging work environment
• Involved team-oriented training that sets you up for success
• Recognition & bonuses for being a valued and reliable team member
• Employee appreciation events throughout the year to celebrate our team
• Advancement Opportunities
• A place to build your future and be part of a fast paced, growing, and stable industry
• Outstanding Benefits
• $2,000 Referral Bonus
• $250 Quarterly Attendance Bonus | Production/Safety bonuses
• Competitive wages, shift premiums, promotions from within
• 11 paid holidays
• Great Vacation
• Full Benefits including Medical| Dental | Vision |Disability Insurance | 401k Match
• Clean and climate-controlled environment
• $42,640-$62,400 annual wages based on experience & are negotiable
• 8 hour shift | 7am - 3pm | Mon - Fri
Major Job Function:
• This position has the responsibility and will be accountable for providing the necessary services to repair and maintain the material movement equipment so that the site is able to meet goals and objectives of the organization safely and efficiently.
• Maintain, diagnose, and repair lift trucks and other equipment as identified.
• Thoroughly document and assess the condition of the product related to other repairs that are not part of the repair or work order.
• Reads job order, observes, and listens to vehicle/forklift in operation to determine malfunction and to plan work procedures.
• Change and/or recharges batteries, replaces transmissions and other parts as needed.
• Examines protective guards, loose bolts and specified safety devices on vehicles and make adjustments.
• Lubricates moving parts and drives repaired vehicle to verify conformance to specifications.
• Fabricates special lifting or towing attachments, hydraulic systems, shields, or other devices according to blueprints or schematic drawings.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED); Ability to read and understand work orders, basic math calculations
• Three years related experience in industrial powered equipment, automotive or heavy truck field preferred and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Fork truck, lift truck, license or certifications
• Solid working knowledge of mechanics, tools, safety and maintenance procedures
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook email and calendar). Maintenance work order tracking system a plus.
Report this job