Jackson Therapy Partners is seeking a travel Skilled Nursing Facility Speech Language Pathologist for a travel job in Bassett, Virginia.
Job Description & Requirements • Specialty: Speech Language Pathologist
• Discipline: Therapy
• Start Date: ASAP
• Duration: 13 weeks
• Employment Type: Travel
• Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility
We're hiring experienced speech language pathologists for a contract position at an area facility with immediate openings. Not sure what a Traveling SLP is? Click here for a quick overview.
• 1 year of experience under the supervision of a senior SLP.
• Completed CFY and current Certificate of Clinical Competence from ASHA.
• Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited educational program.
• Current state license in good standing with the State License Board.
Choose your location and enjoy 13-week assignments (or longer) in destinations that include tourist spots, mountain locales, major cities, and rural regions.
Benefits & Perks
We deeply value your commitment to impacting others, that's why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day.
• Full medical benefits and 401k matching plan
• 24/7 Recruiter available by text, phone, or email
• Competitive referral bonuses and rewards program
• Housing assistance available
• Travel and license reimbursement
Building Stronger Communities Together
Since 2006, Jackson Therapy Partners has provided allied and therapy staffing for over 1,300 rehab facilities, schools, outpatient clinics, hospitals, and skilled nursing facilities nationwide. Awarded Best of Staffing 2022 and Top Workplace by the Orlando Sentinel, our team of recruiters will inspire you, cheer you on, and lead with kindness while helping you build an adventurous, life-changing, travel career.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
About Jackson Therapy Partners Awarded Best of Staffing 2022 and rated as a Top Workplace 2022 by the Orlando Sentinel, Jackson Therapy Partners provides rewarding adventures in patient care to healthcare travelers coast-to-coast. Serving more than 1,300 facilities nationwide, our team of therapists, imaging, lab, medical, and education specialists fill thousands of vacant positions every year.
Report this job