GetSelected.com Tampa, FL (Onsite) Full-Time
Apply on company site
Free job-searching + PD for educators. Find a school you love!
Substitute Teacher at multiple partner school sites (school-specific role descriptions available upon profile approval).
How to Apply
Create a single profile at to start your application with any of our hiring schools that meet your preferences. Only one application is needed to be considered by all relevant schools —our schools will then reach out to you with their matching vacancies and directions.
About Schools + Support on Selected
is a free teacher support and administrative specialties hiring platform with over 1,500+ hiring schools (public, private, PK-12) and families across the country. Create a complimentary account to learn about and connect with our schools that match your search preferences. Access our library of educator resources to help you thrive in your position.
We accept applications on a rolling basis and encourage candidates to apply as soon as possible to avoid missing opportunities at the best-fit hiring schools.
Candidates accepted onto our free platform will be:
• Marketed to hiring schools matching your position-search preferences (names, resumes, and contact information shared only with schools you actively choose to connect with)
• Fast-tracked as pre-screened, priority candidates with a recommendation to hiring managers as a pre-screened, Selected-approved candidate
• Approved to access our full library of educator resources (blog, course modules, webinars, and more) on everything from acing the teacher interview to classroom management
• Provided with 1:1 candidate search support to turn to for interview prep and professional development opportunities
• Given the option to job-search in private-mode
Qualifications + Eligibility
• For our team to review and approve your profile application, you must:
• Be currently located AND authorized to work in the US
• Currently reside in (or willing to relocate to) one of our school regions
Full-time (May also have Part-Time and Contract positions available)
Competitive; varies by role type and school
Powered by JazzHR
• Time Management
• Clerical Works
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply on company site
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
Job ID: MTU3MDprbHhoM0cyZGh6
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.