Job ID 239028
Experience (Years) 1
Category Therapy - Occupational Therapist
Street Address 1650 W. College Street
Company Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Position Type Full Time Regular
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehablitation
Occupational Therapist - Full Time
Select Medical complies with state and federal wage and hour laws. Compensation depends upon candidate's years of experience and internal equity. Minimum Salary: $70,720
Benefits of being a therapist with us:
• Latest rehab technologies
• Engaged and team-oriented culture
• Clinical ladders to develop our therapists
• Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
• A network of over 50K employees nationwide with relocation and advancement opportunities
• This position qualifies for our Loan Repayment Assistance program- full-time employees are eligible after their first 90 days
Occupational Therapist in on a managed rehab unit.
Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements and modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s need and physician direction. Responsible for delegation and direction of all discipline-specific therapy services for those assigned patients. Ensures the design of functional treatment programs allowing for an effective return to community activities. Serves as an educator of patients, families, students, co-workers and self. Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline-specific therapy services and design of program delivery.
• Evaluate the patient's level of functioning and develop an individualized treatment plan aligned with patient and family goals
• Participate in discharge planning including placement, patient and family education, and adaptive equipment
• Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as an Occupational Therapist required
• Certified BLS or completion in the first 90 days of employment required
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
• Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
• Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
• Environmental Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process- to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
Apply for this job Apply
Share this job Refer
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS