- Competitive wages
- Generous paid time off
- Insurance includes medical, dental and vison benefits
- Retirement wages
- Clean, modern, air-conditioned facility
- Safety focused culture
- Advanced opportunities
Visually inspects all incoming products for compliance to the purchase order received with the shipment in accordance with established policy and procedure. The inspection shall focus on the product's received condition including identification, configuration, completion, condition, quantity, and appropriate certification.
- Verifies purchased products were obtained from an approved source as listed on the qualified vendor listing and directs the product to the appropriate area for inspection. Identifies material requiring inspection using the check for acceptance (CFA) processing accordance with established policy and procedure.
- Researches and reconciles discrepancies noted during the cycle count process; completes discrepancy reports and performs computer system data entry from receiving documentation in accordance with established policy and procedure. Segregates non-conforming material from accepted material to prevent inadvertent use.
- Communicates non-conformities found with the appropriate department.
- Cleans incoming trays and moves parts from gateway to engine trays.
- Moving of aircraft engines, engine containers, materials transport containers and facility maintenance equipment with forklifts between plants.
- Organizing engine container yards for cleanliness and orderliness
- Preparation of aircraft engine containers for shipment
- Installing aircraft engines into transport containers
- Operates a forklift truck within all safety guidelines; fuels vehicle when needed and notifies supervisor when problems are encountered with its operation
- Conducts an inventory of engine parts located on the engine trays to determine part requirements for build kit completion.
- Liaises with production planners to locate parts, expedite work, and/or obtain estimated completion dates.
- Logs received and shipped items into production management receiving system to maintain lot control registry.
- Provides materials, components, and engines in a timely manner by physically moving them from stock points either manually or by way of material handling equipment (i.e., forklift, pallet jack, etc.)
- Uses the production management computer system to dispense and receive information such as receipts, transfers, returns, cycle counts, product codes, part numbers, quantities, comments, outstanding demands, non-conformance tags, etc.
- Stocks consumables and parts on warehouse shelving.
- Arranges parts/components into kits as per original equipment manufacturer parts manuals.
- Prepares and completes a variety of documentation required for credit and export compliance, vendor returns, picking and shipping of parts, service center transfer shipments, etc.
- Controls data integrity of inventory systems by creating and updating system files.
Relocation Provided: No
Good planning, organizational, interpersonal, and decision-making skills to ensure compliance to customer, regulatory and company requirements.
- A valid class 5 driver's license (or equivalent)
- A valid forklift operator's license (preferred)
- Mechanical dexterity
- Working knowledge of computers
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds (unassisted) for approximately 25% of the average workday.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the proper handling of material.
- Working knowledge of inventory controls and warehousing procedures is an asset.
- Thorough knowledge of the workplace hazardous materials information system (WHMIS) requirements and hazardous goods handling.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
StandardAero is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, age, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and basis of disability status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Compensation and Hours
Salary Range: Not Available DOE (Depends on Experience) Benefits Provided: Not Available Other Benefits: Not Available Full or Part Time: Full Time (30 Hours or More) Job Duration: Over 150 Days Type of Job: Regular
Shift: Not Applicable
Hours per Week:
Hours Not Specified
View what local employers are paying Stockers and Order Fillers