• Shift: 3rd Shift
• Department: Manufacturing
Base Pay starts at $21.00 per hour
Shift: 3rd shift - Sunday-Thursday, 6:00 pm to 6:00 am
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Lead associate is responsible for supervising the line and for reading production schedules, customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be gathered, distributed, for production per quality standards and procedures.
• Establish priorities, provide direction, assign tasks, coordinate, and support the team to ensure productivity and instill initiative
• Prior lead experience or assistant management experience a plus
• Maintain high-level quality control within the department
• Determine work assignments and equipment needs based on work orders and/or oral instructions
• Complete daily logs
• Wear the proper PPE
• Working knowledge of warehouse functions and operations
• Must be able to take directions as well as multi-task in a fast-paced environment without supervision
• Walks/Stands/Climbs for 12 hours
• Strong computer knowledge excel and word
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a continual basis above shoulder height and below the waist
• Frequently bends, squats, climbs, kneels, twists, push/pull and reach overhead
• Must use hands frequently for grasping, fine manipulation and push/pulling
• Will be required to always work in a safe manner
• Must place high importance on producing a quality product
Site Address: 433 N. Main St. Rocky Mount Virginia 24151
For more information, please call or text 540-404-2314
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
I'm interested I'm interested