Submission for the position: Rehabilitation Technician PRN - (Job Number: 462451)
Rehabilitation Technician PRN
We are currently recruiting for a Rehab Technician to work per diem for our company. You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Provides patient care support under the direction of a licensed therapist. Help mentally and/or physically impaired patients to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.
• Follows patient care-related tasks as determined by the OTR/RPT to assist the patient in achieving optimal goals.
• Must be able to communicate in both verbally and in writing to members of the rehabilitation team.
• Visual acquity to perceive patient reactions to treatment and to read instructions.
• Able to lift and carry equipment, supplies and materials up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.; 6-12 months relevant experience strongly recommended in a rehab setting.
• CPR certification (when required).
• Willing to participate in on-the-job training after initial orientation.
• Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
If you are a current employee Click Here .
De Ann M Robertson
304J - St.Marys Healthcare Sys Athens