Pay: $ 16/hr
Under frequent supervision, material handler transfers material, equipment, kits, supplies required for efficient material flow through production/assembly areas.
• Physically transfers materials to assembly workstation, maintains bench stock and handles completed assemblies.
• Locates and transfers part shortages within the plant that may be required for completion of assemblies.
• Verifies and maintains stock document and shortage reports.
• Utilizes small hand tools and operates material handling equipment including skids, pallet handlers, portable ladders, hand trucks, and other material handling or warehouse products.
• Basic use of computer applications including web-browsing tools.
Education/ Work Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Entry level position; no previous experience required.
• Familiarity with parts and stick items is desirable.
• The typical physical demands include average lifting of equipment between 25 (10Kg) to 50lbs (25Kg).
Benefits (employee contribution):
ï‚§ Health insurance
ï‚§ Health savings account
ï‚§ Dental insurance
ï‚§ Vision insurance
ï‚§ Flexible spending accounts
ï‚§ Life insurance
ï‚§ Retirement plan
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Position Type: Right to Hire
PayRate: 0-0 $/hour