Client Relationship Representative (Temp)
Grapevine , TX
Posted 3 days ago
Apply Now Processing...
Apply Now Processing...
Working at Purolator International, Inc. is more than a job. It's an opportunity to be part of a winning team and to contribute to the success of our growing company. Purolator International is a leading U.S. based supply chain logistics solutions provider specializing in the air and ground forwarding of express, freight and parcel shipments, customs brokerage, and fulfillment and delivery services to, from and within North America. We are a subsidiary of Purolator Inc.- Canada's largest leading integrated freight, package, and logistics solutions provider. You can learn more about us on and our .
When we say we're the best, we're not just tooting our own horn. We're incredibly proud of the many we've won for shipping to, from, and inside Canada.
Purolator International provides a "Best in Class" Total Rewards package to employees and their families.
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drugs (80%+ paid by Employer)
• Employer funded short/long term disability & life insurance
• Accident, Hospital & Critical Illness Plans
• Retirement Plan Employer Contribution 50% match up to 8% of your eligible salary
• Annual Bonus Incentive Plan
• Employer Funded Health Savings Account (H.S.A)
• Paid Time Off Including: 10 Vacation Days, 7 Sick Days, 4 Personal Days
• Paid Holidays
• 100% Paid Extended Parental/Maternity Leave Program
• 100% Paid Military/Reserves Leave Program
• Tuition Assistance
• Wellness Program
• Identify Theft Protection Discount Program
• Pet Insurance Discount Program
We offer social responsibility initiatives covering a wide range of business aspects and employee relationships such as supporting local communities, educating, and empowering workers, gender equality and minorities, reducing our footprint, etc.
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation. If you have questions, please feel free to ask during your interview.
The Customer Support Specialist delivers on the promise Purolator International makes to our customers and our customers make to their customers. This position is the account management primary point of contact for customers for all items related to the pickup, customs clearance, delivery, billing, track/trace, Accounts Receivable, IT, reporting and operations components for the freight customers give to Purolator International.
The primary role and responsibility is to be responsive and accessible to your designated group of customers, as well as to cover for other Customer Specialists within and across the district when needed. This role also supports customers who may call into the line for service.
Grapevine, Texas or Morrisville, NC
This is a temporary role lasting 6+ months.
Schedule: Hybrid - 2 days in the office
Monday - Friday, 8:30am -5:00pm 37.5 weekly hours
Working conditions under which the job is performed include concentrated visual or auditory attention, travel to local work and/or customer locations (advanced notice provided), repetitive movements (i.e. typing, data entry), high volume telephone activity, extensive sitting during work hours.
Day to Day Responsibilities
• Reporting & customer facing service reports
• Track and manage weekly service exceptions, end delivery report/late PIN report to ensure accurate internal and external measures of PI's on time performance
• Complete internal and external reports within set deadline
• Monitor each customers aging to reach out to the Collections Analyst to see how can assist when the amount past due
• Provide insight and advice to various departments and roles within the organization around PI's customer needs; shipping patterns; challenges, etc
• Develop key external relationships with each assigned customer - serve as the day-to-day point of contact/face of PI using both verbal and written communication
• Understand, identify, anticipate, develop and manage processes and issues which impact or affect internal and external customers
• Develop key internal relationships in the Transportation, Operations, Finance, IT, Sales and Customer Service areas using both verbal and written communication
• Track unbilled Accesorials; PF Unbilled PRO's; Finalizing HWBs & Determining PWB costs to ensure PI recovers all revenue.
• Support onboarding process and stabilization of new customers
• Monthly proactive calls to each customer confirming customer satisfaction-determining of future needs, how we can improve/better support their operation
• 2+ years progressive experience in a Client Relationship/Support role, where supporting external customers, problem solving and troubleshooting issues is a part of the daily job function
• Successful track record of building internal and external customer relationships
• Identifying, addressing, and resolving problems independently
• Managing daily workload with little supervision; exceptional organizational skills
• Processing information through focused listening, writing, or visual attention
Skills & Abilities Required
• 2+ years progressive experience in a related role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (will be a skills test)
• Ability to Travel- flights & car travel (1-4x per year)
• Ability to manage emotionally charged situations requiring resolution
• High attention to detail as information may be used in the preparation of presentations and/or reports
Purolator International, Inc. is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We perform pre-employment background verification checks.
Purolator International depends on our communities for public and business services that are critical to our success. We strive to always give back to the communities we belong to. A key component of the Purolator International's culture is making valuable and charitable contributions as a company, regionally and as individuals.
We recognize that our employees and their families are key stakeholders. We will only be successful as a business if we provide our employees with a safe and healthy workplace and if we have the right people in the right roles with the support they need to succeed. We hire for attitude and train for skills. To learn more about us and our values, go to www.purolatorinternational.com.
Purolator International is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other factors considered discriminatory. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Purolator International, Inc. is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We perform pre-employment background verification checks.
Apply Now Processing...
As soon as possible
Employment Term and Type
Regular, Full Time