We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members!
This is our Advantage:
• Weekly Pay!
• $5000 Sign-on Bonus!!!
• Great Team Environment
• Must possess, as a minimum, a nursing degree from an accredited school of nursing.
• Must have, as a minimum, two (2) years clinical experience in a hospital, nursing care facility, or
• other related healthcare facility.
• Must possess a working knowledge of epidemiology, microbiology, infectious diseases, and aseptic technique to include standard/universal precautions.
• APIC Certification in infection control preferred, but not necessary
• Complies with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including but not limited to those within the Compliance Process, Code of Conduct and HIPAA.
• Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served
• Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language
• Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of team work and the team
• Must possess the ability to make independent decision when circumstances warrant such action
• Must be able to deal tactfully with personnel, resident, family members, visitors, government
• agencies/personnel and the general public
• Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulation and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities
• Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel
Shifts and Wages:
• Full-Time Opportunity Available
• Shift: Monday-Friday 8a-4:30p with call days
• Sign-on Bonus- $5000 to be paid out quarterly
Benefits and Perks:
• Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and vision
• 401K through Fidelity
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Educational and tuition opportunities
• Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major companies
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
Report this job