Req ID: 73210
Location: Tulsa -TUL, Dallas -DAL, Fort Worth -FTWT, Frisco -FRIS, Grapevine -GRPV, Irving -IRV, Plano -PLAN, Richardson -RCHRD
Areas of Interest: Mortgage Servicing; Business/Technical Analysis; Loan Operations
Pay Transparency Salary Range: Not Available
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
Why work for us? Working for us you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
You’ll initiate and or design all reporting functions for Loan Servicing including BlackKnight MSP data , Escrow, Investor Accounting, Cash, and Default Mortgage loans . You will also ensure Loan Servicing leadership has operational, trending/risk, aging, and benchmarking reporting from the appropriate data source. You’ll ensure compliance with periodic OCC reporting requirements from BKFS and periodic review of Synergy reports with Loan Servicing leadership to ensure proper usage or elimination.
The Loan Servicing Reporting Specialist is responsible for creating and maintaining Low to Medium-complexity reporting and analytics for Mortgage Loan Servicing. This position will also act as a liaison for servicing line of business to ensure business requirements are understood, reports are accurate and timely and other solutions developed adequately meet the business needs. A moderate level of knowledge of reporting tools such as SQL, Power BI, SSRS, and Excel is expected along with a strong understanding of BOKF data sources including the BlackKnight MSP system. The Loan Servicing Reporting Specialist will also be responsible for contributing to the monthly reporting for Loan Servicing, as well as various ad-hoc reporting needs. The Specialist will also ensure Loan Servicing requests are being met in a timely manner.
All team members have a stake in the game and are encouraged to share their ideas on creating efficiencies and ways to impact our bottom line. Our camaraderie, shared decision making, and mutual respect for one another are the glue that keeps us together. We are proud of the company’s contributions to the organizations we serve. As a team we are deeply connected with our communities, committed to social outreach, and volunteer and participate in worthy causes.
How You'll Spend Your Time
• You will be required to stay up-to-date on all Power BI, SQL, Excel and any other tools used to manage data or generate reports.
• You’ll partner with other senior level peers as an owner of content in the monthly key performance index deck. You’ll coordinate efforts to maintain, update and gather data/reports included in the document.
• You will assist with special projects as needed.
Education & Experience Requirements
This level of knowledge is normally acquired by the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years of related experience or 5-7 years of related mortgage banking work experience.
• Strong people-skills with ability to maintain relationships between the Line of Business and Ops Support Group
• Intermediate analytical and problem-solving skills
• Detail-oriented and precise
• Able to begin to identify best practices and proliferate knowledge across the team
• Growing interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skills; as well as organizational skills
• Familiar with mortgage banking and investor guidelines; FHA, VA, FHLMC, FNMA, GNMA
• In depth knowledge of BOKF servicing policies and procedures
• Intermediate PC and software skills including spreadsheets, statistical tools, word processing and report writers
• Proficient skills for medium-complexity data analysis and reporting in: SQL, Power BI, Excel, VBA Macros and the BlackKnight (MSP) system
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
If you are interested in a career with BOK Financial text "BOKF" to 25000 to engage with Olivia our virtual recruiting assistant.
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.