LHH (formerly Accounting Principals) is partnered with a large construction company looking to add a Payroll Specialist to their team. This role will be responsible for processing payroll for over 500 employees. The ideal candidate for this role wants to evolve within the company and continue moving up within payroll and has over 2 years of processing experience. This will be a onsite role and is paying between $23.00 and $26.00 an hour contingent on experience. Apply now if your background fits the below criteria!
Job Duties include:
• Process bi-weekly payroll.
• Audit and review the multi-state payroll, payroll reports and for weekly and bi-weekly payrolls.
• Audit time and attendance.
• Work with the Tax Analyst on providing information for any tax and W-2c issues.
• Review and process and manual checks for your assigned group of employees.
• Ensures internal controls are maintained as it relates to HR/payroll employee master records and employee time files, and that these controls are maintained and monitored on a continuing basis, whether internally initiated or payroll vendor initiated.
• Responsible for ensuring the payroll processing is completed at the appropriate time in accordance with the internal production schedule.
• Researches, investigates, and reports all problems, corrections, and changes related to payroll, time and attendance and payroll in a prompt manner.
• Assist employees with W-4 Forms, State Tax forms and direct deposit guiding them on employee self-service systems.
• Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced, and objective manner.
Benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and 401K plan. Our program provides employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave, where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law; and Holiday pay upon meeting eligibility criteria.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.lhh.com/us/en/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
$26 per HOUR Employment Type: CONTRACT TEMP TO HIRE