This site requires workers to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Labcorp will consider reasonable accommodations If you are in need of an exemption due to a medical contraindication/disability or sincerely-held religious belief.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required
• Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
• Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency is a plus
• Previous experience as a phlebotomist; 4 years is preferred
• Prior supervisor experience strongly preferred
• Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to lead others
• Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize duties
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Valid driver's license and good driving record
• Working knowledge of MS Office
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Are you seeking an opportunity that makes a difference? Are you passionate about leading teams/people? Do you want to have an impact on improving health and people's lives? If your answer is "yes", then we invite you to become a Phlebotomy Supervisor with LabCorp!
From leading our Phlebotomists, to going above and beyond to ensure all patients and clients have an optimum experience, as a Phlebotomy Supervisor you will plan, manage and direct all aspects of our LabCorp patient service centers and designated client locations. The territory for this supervisory position will cover Blue Ridge/Triad Region. The hours for this position is Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
• Supervise a team of phlebotomists working in Patient Service Centers and/or physician's offices
• Manage patient flow, wait times, and inventory levels and information logs
• Monitor monthly productivity and report any deviations as necessary
• Coordinate phlebotomists' schedules through resourceful and creative thinking
• Perform operational duties such as payroll, monthly schedules and performance appraisals
• Partner with Human Resources regarding employee relations issues and disciplinary actions
• Hire and train phlebotomists to fill any open positions
• Communicate effectively to internal and external customers including patients, client office staff, sales team, logistics and senior management
• Provide exceptional customer service to all patients and clients
• Assist in the set-up of new Patient Service Centers or Client Offices
• Provide resolution of any patient or client issues
• Perform, collect and prepare specimens when needed
• Travel to additional sites as necessary
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement. no requirements Employment Type: OTHER