Job Description Company Description:
A Home Health Care Nurse works with patients in their homes. These nurses mainly work with the elderly, but sometimes work with younger children who have developmental or mobility issues. A Home Health Care Nurse is great for people that would rather work outside of a hospital.
Weekly amount stated in the job postings is scaled based on estimated hourly wages and potential stipends available for the location of the assignment. Hourly wages are based on various factors including but not limited to: experience, demand, availability, location, etc. Please contact one of our amazing OneStaff Recruiting Specialists for more details.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
• Paid AAA Membership
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
• Guaranteed Hours
• Licensure Reimbursement
• 24/7 Personal Contact
• Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
• Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
• Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
Company Description Full of Life, Opportunity and Fun!
Report this job