CAREERS START HERE!
TOTAL COMP CAN EXCEED $70k!
The Chef/Kitchen Manager position is responsible for providing uncompromised excellence at all times, making food, the guest and our team members a constant priority. The Chef/Kitchen Manager ensures the execution of all BOH positions, guest satisfaction, food quality and adherence to safety, sanitation, cleanliness, recipes, standards, and procedures. The Chef/Kitchen Manager is accountable for analyzing reports and feedback regarding food standards, guest feedback, costs, cleanliness, and team member engagement and creates action plans to improve overall operations and results.
• Knowledge of all dining room and kitchen systems and operation. Must demonstrate the ability to run effective shifts in all aspects of the restaurant.
• Provides direction, coaching, training and development for assistant managers and all team members including food quality, service standards, safety and sanitation, and company policies and procedures.
• Ensures consistent execution of all systems, standards and cost controls.
• Responsible for establishing and appropriately communicating goals to General Manager and Local Owner on a regular basis.
• Communicates effectively with the guest, team members, management team, local owner, Station 5 team, and vendors.
• Effectively maintains cleanliness of exterior and interior facilities and ensures sufficient supply levels for team members to execute their responsibilities.
• Oversees BOH schedules, effectively maintaining staffing levels, labor goals and guest satisfaction.
• Oversees department inventory procedures and is able to coach and develop assistant managers to complete weekly inventory in their area of responsibility.
• Effectively manages BOH budgets including forecasting.
• Interviews and assists in the hiring of all departments to maintain appropriate staffing par levels.
• Effectively manages assistant managers and team members to ensure all food and service standards are met each shift and ensures all guests have a great experience.
• Follows safety procedures and standards when operating all equipment.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities, work under stress and exercise good judgment.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
• High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED). Some college preferred.
• Three to five years of high volume full-service restaurant management experience preferred.
• Exceptional leadership and motivational skills required.
• Must be able to attract, train, develop and retain the very best Team Members in the industry.
• Exceptionally strong guest service focus with the ability to provide an exceptional dining experience for every guest.
• Ability to define, measure and attain financial goals for the restaurant, with a focus on year-over-year sales growth, guest count increases, effective staffing levels, guest service measurements, cost of goods and labor cost management.
Physical Requirements (Reasonable Accommodations may be requested):
Performs duties that require bending, lifting, reaching and turning. Transports items and containers (weighing up to 50 lbs.). Able to stand up to 8 hours or longer if needed.
Additional requirements include:
• Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time and work in a restaurant environment.
• Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
• Ability to talk and hear, and use hands repetitively to finger, handle, feel or operate kitchen equipment and other standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms; bend, kneel and crouch and climb.
• Climbing ladder and step stool.
• Exposure to heat.
• Dexterity required for handling food items and dishes.
The essential functions and requirements listed in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the restaurant.