BRIEF DESCRIPTION (Base Salary Range $60,000-$75,000) Plus Commission Plan ($15k-$35k potentially)
BluSky offers a competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
• Matching 401(k) plan
• Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Paid Employee Referral Program
• Disability insurance
• Equipment appropriate to the position (i. e., laptop, smartphone, etc.)
• Corporate apparel allowance
• Extended benefits: Remote Work, Employee Assistance Program, Accident & Critical Illness Coverage, LegalShield, Professional Development, and more.
We pride ourselves on hiring the best candidates to join the BluSky family, and are passionate about our team, our culture, and our services. BluSky is seeking the most talented, driven, and professional individuals who want to grow their careers, be a part of a supportive team, and have passion to succeed.
BluSky’s Construction Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of all assigned construction projects, including but not limited to, customer service and communication, vendor selection and buyout, materials procurement, scheduling, budgeting, and financial reporting, and proactive safety compliance, and quality control. The Project Manager is also responsible for working closely with project stakeholders throughout the process to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
WHY WORK AT BLUSKY
Since BluSky’s founding, our management team has placed a strong emphasis on creating a working environment that fosters our employees. This “employee first” mentality has enabled us to be certified four times as a great workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work® and to make the list of “Best Companies to Work For in Colorado” five times. Read more at https://goblusky.com/careers/
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build rapport with project stakeholders and instill confidence in your PM abilities.
• Perform all contracted scopes per Best Practices.
• Ensure all work is properly contracted/subcontracted.
• Obtain building permits as required and follow all government guidelines for each permit and project.
• Adhere to all OSHA and Environment regulations.
• Assist Project Director with change orders.
• Manage site personnel and subcontractors. Drive safety, quality, and productivity in the field.
• Perform buyout, submittal process, quality control, safety compliance, scheduling, and closeout successfully.
• Ensure the highest level of customer communication and customer service.
• Ensure an exceptional customer experience.
• Ensure project work meets the highest standards of workmanship based on industry standards.
• All other duties or projects as assigned.
• Ensure all subcontractors are working under a proper subcontract agreement, per Best Practices.
• Approve or reject invoices as appropriate, with proper communication with your project team.
• Properly project, record, and maintain all project costs on budget worksheets.
• Meet or improve upon revenue and profit margin goals as defined by BluSky
• Create, update, and present project schedules to the customer, Project Director, and VP weekly.
• Responsible for directing, mentoring, and training junior-level team members.
• Professionally represent BluSky on emergency on-call management rotation.
• Track change orders and all extras on projects via signed change order form and budget updates.
• 5+ years of full-time construction project management experience preferred.
• Expert in construction project management, financials, processes, and administration.
• Strong business ethics, integrity, and ability to perform in highly autonomous environments.
• Strong writing and oral communication skills.
• Strong computer and technology skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all project stakeholders and local officials.
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field preferred.
• OSHA 10 or 30, CPR and First Aid certifications preferred.
• Construction of multi-family, hotel and multi-building facility experience preferred.
BluSky is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. BluSky prohibits unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 or over, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other applicable status protected by Federal, State, or local law.
It is and will continue to be the policy of BluSky that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity based on their individual qualifications, performance, and potential without regard for any protected status, as required by state and federal law.
Report this job