We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members!
This is our Advantage:
• Weekend Only Schedule!
• New Wage Scale!
• Save Gas! Work Local!
• $5,000 Sign on Bonus!
• paid out quarterly
• Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of employment OR
• Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program
• Provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants
• Must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing
Shift & Wage:
• Full-Time Opportunities Available
• Shifts Needed: 12 or 6 hour shifts
• Wage: $31-$35 per hour
Benefits and Perks:
• Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and vision
• 401K through Fidelity
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Educational and tuition opportunities
• Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major companies
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
Report this job