Bookkeeper - Part Time
Country Land Group Floyd, VA (On Site) Part-Time
Apply on company site
Country Land Group
Part-Time Booker 20 hrs Weekly
Do you want to be part of a hard-working , fun-loving Real Estate team? Here at Country Land Group, we have a great company culture . We stick to the highest standards of business ethics all while being located in the coolest little small town you have ever seen!
We are looking for a motivated individual with great people skills . This is a part-time position working 20 hours per week. We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to play a key role in our growing team! The Bookkeeper will be responsible for recording all of our financial transactions including purchases, sales, receipts, payments, and commissions, and posting information to accounting journals and QuickBooks.
The ideal candidate is a strong team player , detail-oriented , and highly organized . If this sounds like you, we’re waiting eagerly for your application!
• Bookkeeping: enter data, maintain records, and produce financial reports.
• Prepare all financial statements and bank reconciliations.
• Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
• Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct daybook, suppliers ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger.
• Process accounts receivable and accounts payable in a timely manner.
• Manage payroll duties to ensure employees are paid on time.
• Commission reporting
• 5 years of experience in bookkeeping
• 2+ years with QuickBooks online.
• Competent enough to figure out how to book more challenging entries.
• Being detail-oriented is a MUST!
• Be a team player and able to take constructive criticism.
• Must fit our core values of giving, optimism, ownership, and honesty.
• Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills.
$25.00 / hour Part-time 20 hrs per week
About Country Land Group
We started this family-owned company in 2016 to fill a need we saw in the real estate world. We wanted a simple, fast, and convenient way to buy and sell land that was 100% trustworthy with people committed to integrity at every step of the process. Fast-forward to seven years later and over one thousand real estate transactions later, you’ll see us as we are today — focused on our mission to reform the real estate industry by serving others and surpassing expectations!
Even though we’re a small company, our bold values and larger-than-life mission set us apart in the world of real estate professionals! We value extreme honesty and transparency. No area of our business is hidden from anyone! We firmly believe that transparency forges trust and helps build deep, meaningful relationships. Plus, we give 10% of the net profit away to local charities because we believe that giving and serving our community is our highest calling. Our goal is to give away $450 k in charity by January 1, 2025.
Our Company Core Values
• Financial Transactions
• Financial Statements
• Financial Analysis
• General Ledger
• Accounting Systems
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply on company site
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
Job ID: MzExMzo1NjU2NTItMTA1MjEzMw
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.