RN - Registered Nurse
Job ID 112819
Position Location US-VA-Floyd
Care Center Skyline Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Job Category RN
Position Location : Street 237 Franklin Pike Road, SE
Position Location : Zip 24091-2893
Position Status FT is 35+ HOURS WK
Looking for qualified Licensed RN’s to join our team!
You will have shift options, flexibility to build your schedule, a competitive base salary, opportunity for growth, plus we offer access to your earned but unpaid wages. Interested?
Perks and Benefits
• Get paid in advance with us: We offer access to your earned but unpaid wages, or we pay bi-weekly.
• Pay rate: Competitive. Additional holiday pay and overtime hours may apply.
• Build your own schedule: You can pick up shifts when and where you want to work. We have an easy-to-use app for general scheduling and to find and book open shifts.
• Shift options: Mornings, Afternoon, and Nights shifts available to choose from. Additional hours by request.
• Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
• Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help satisfy your state specific licensure requirements. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
• Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
• Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
• Supervises staff and oversees patient care in accordance with standards of care and practice and applicable state/federal regulations.
• Follows established facility policies and procedures while providing and coordinating resident care with other facility personnel.
• Supervises Certified Nursing Assistants during shift including assigning and distributing work, performance management, training new staff, and ensuring work is being performed according to facility standards.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must possess a current, unencumbered, active state license to practice as an RN.
• Experience in Skilled Nursing/Rehabilitation facilities preferred.
• You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
About The Company
Changing Lives, Inspiring Careers! We are a place where everyone works together to deliver exceptional patient care. It’s a family oriented and teamwork environment where everyone plays an important part, every day, and where we can help you build the career you want and deserve. New grads are always welcome!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS