Community Life Assistant - Activities Assistant
Job ID 112668
Position Location US-VA-Floyd
Care Center Skyline Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Job Category Activities
Position Location : Street 237 Franklin Pike Road, SE
Position Location : Zip 24091-2893
Position Status FT is 35+ HOURS WK
Purpose of Your Job Position
As a Community Life Assistant - Activities Assistant (Therapeutic Recreational Assistant), you are responsible for providing support to the Director of Therapeutic Recreational Services by carrying out the established plan for resident activities and recreation. No supervisory function.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist with resident activities, assessments, and activities profiles.
• Assist in scheduling movies, planning parties, and providing games/activities for residents.
• Encourage residents to participate in recreational social activities so that all residents are involved in activities by engaging in and organizing games, crafts, religious services, parties, etc.
• Assist Community Life Director in expanding services.
• May be trained and assigned to perform the Customer Care Liaison duties as needed.
• Perform other duties, as assigned.
Education and Experience
• Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
• Some experience preferred in providing recreation services to residents in a health care setting.
• Must possess current unencumbered valid state drivers license.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Flexible schedule evenings and weekends.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS