Agent Channel Manager
Linton Hall , VA / Dunn Loring , VA / Arcola , VA / Springfield , VA / Derwood , MD / North Kingstown , RI / Rockville , MD / Falls Church , VA / Warwick , RI / Potomac , MD / Sterling , VA / Fairfax , VA / Johnston , RI / Merrifield , VA / Oakton , VA / Stone Ridge , VA / Fiskeville , RI / Great Falls , VA / Leesburg , VA / Coventry , RI / West Warwick , RI / Darnestown , MD / Vienna , VA / Brambleton , VA / Virginia Beach , VA / Cabin John , MD / Herndon , VA / North Potomac , MD / Cranston , RI / Centreville , VA / Annandale , VA / Providence , RI / Clifton , VA / Fairfax Station , VA / Hope , RI / Ashburn , VA / North Bethesda , MD / Manchester , CT / South Riding , VA / Montgomery Village , MD / McLean , VA / Bethesda , MD / Washington Grove , MD / Kingstowne , VA / Moyock , NC / West Springfield , VA / Idylwood , VA / Reston , VA / East Greenwich , RI / Hayfield , VA / Gaithersburg , MD / Norfolk , VA / Glen Echo , MD / Germantown , MD / Manassas Park , VA / Franconia , VA / Lansdowne , VA / Poolesville , MD / Burke , VA / Portsmouth , VA / Bailey's Crossroads , VA / Chantilly , VA / Haymarket , VA / Dulles , VA / Yorkshire , VA / Gainesville , VA / Chesapeake , VA ... View All
Posted 1 day ago
Apply Now Processing...
Apply Now Processing...
Cox Business is more than part of a cable company - we are a technology solutions leader. In addition to offering data network services for businesses, we also consult with companies of all sizes to provide managed network services, cloud infrastructure, managed hosting services and other emerging technology solutions.
The Agent Channel Sales Manager will be directly responsible for the recruitment, guidance, and communication, with all Agent Vendors operating within the agent channel. The individual in this role is responsible for achieving or exceeding planned sales budget for the agent channel by training, motivating, and monitoring all agent vendors. This position will also be responsible to insure all agent vendors understand and execute the sales strategy and set sales goals for the agent vendors.
• Recruits, qualifies, and manages Agents
• Implements channel programs and policies as directed by corporate leadership
• Manages channel portfolio effectively to avoid potential conflicts with other sales team members
• Works with Director of Sales to manage the system's channel portfolio effectively
• Coordinates marketing materials and messages provided to Agents, ensuring that they include and/or correspond with corporate/regional marketing materials and messages
• Utilizes standard Agent Agreements, ensuring their financial soundness
• Tracks Agent Agreements to Expiration, ensuring compliance and determining whether Agents should be renewed at the end of the Agreement period
• Coordinates payments to Agents, ensuring that they are in concurrence with Agent Agreements
• Tracks disconnects and chargebacks to Agents, ensuring that they are reconciled against payments
• Conducts reviews of direct reports to ensure that performance standards are met and, if not, takes immediate action to improve performance level
• Ensures customer satisfaction through timely installation of products/services sold by Agents
• Responds to Agent (including Retail Agent) inquiries regarding installation timeliness and related issues
• Ensures rate sheets are updated for products and services in compliance with corporate/regional guidelines
• Continuously updates Agents on new products, product changes, rate changes, etc.
• Remains current on technical information regarding telephony, data, and video communications, Customer Premises Equipment (CPE), networking, and management through completion of required/recommended training program
• Works with local training coordinator and Cox Business Atlanta to ensure the training needs of the Agents (including Retail Agents) are met
• 10 years of job-related experience; OR a Bachelor's degree in a related discipline and 6 years' experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master's degree and 4 years' experience; a Ph.D. and 1 year of experience
• Strong knowledge of applications such Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
• Proven skills with Interpersonal leadership, presentation, and collaboration to work effectively with teams throughout organization
• 2 or more years of experience in a management role
2 or more years of experience in a management role or leading cross functional projects
• Experience in telecommunications industry
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That's a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you're interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses - which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications - is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page .
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Apply Now Processing...
As soon as possible
Employment Term and Type
Regular, Full Time
Security Clearance Note