Auto req ID 127278BR
Posting Title Senior Retail Stocking Associate
Address 1 400 Old Franklin Tpke
City Rocky Mount, VA, United States
Job Description A Senior Retail Stocking Associate (full-time) strives to be a high achiever who has a passion for excellence, continuous improvement, and can get things done. Senior Associates will be cross trained to work in all areas of the store with an emphasis on Stocking/logistics responsibilities. The ideal candidate has the desire to develop as a leader and is passionate about a career in retail.
The anticipated rate for this position is $15.50 per hour depending on location, knowledge, skills, education and experience. In addition, we offer comprehensive and competitive benefits to Associates (and their families) such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability. Eligible Associates can enroll in our company’s 401k plan. Associates will accrue paid time off up to 120 hours per year, including 56 hours of Floating Holidays and paid sick time up to 64 hours per year unless otherwise required by law. The Company observes two (2) Company paid holidays.
Why You’ll Love it:
• People First Culture
• Paid time off
• Associate discounts
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance for all associates
• Company Matched 401(K)
• Respectful scheduling
• Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas & Easter
• Stable employment with growing company
• Clear path to promotion with full-time opportunities
What You’ll Do: • Provide a great experience for our customers
• Handle various sales transactions
• Encourage customers to participate in company programs
• Maintain a safe, clean, and organized store
• Cross-train in all areas of store operations including Stocking/Sales associate duties, and responsibilities
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements Who You Are:
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Preferred: 1 year experience in retail or customer service
• Ability to communicate clearly with customers, and associates.
• Open availability with the ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays. Adherence to attendance policy is necessary.
• Ability to intermittently lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds, and stand/move for entire shift.
• Ability to lift, bend, kneel, climb, crawl and/or twist, and safely climb up/down a ladder.
• Physically able and willing to become certified to operate a forklift in accordance with IPP. (Injury, and Illness Prevention Program)
About Harbor Freight Tools We’re a family-owned business with over 45 years as a national tool retailer, and with the energy, enthusiasm, and growth potential of a start-up. We are a $6.75+ billion company with over 1,350 stores in 48 states, 25,000+ Associates, and one of the fastest-growing retailers in the country.
At Harbor Freight, we value people above all else. We value who you are, what you’ve experienced, and how you see the world. We believe our differences make us stronger. We’re looking for talented individuals who are in pursuit of personal and professional growth, have a team-first attitude, and can lead by our core values.
Position Type Full Time
What To Expect: The Harbor Freight Hiring Process At Harbor Freight, we build careers and we want to get to know more about your skills! After submitting your application, please take our quick, fun and easy gamified assessment and show us your skills in action!
• Within 60 minutes after completing your application, you will receive a text and email with a link to the games.
• The games should take 3-5 minutes .
• You can complete this step at any time from your mobile device or computer.
To visit the candidate help center, click here .